- Amenities:Air conditioning, Balcony, Dining area, Fireplace, Flat-screen TV, Free parking, Free WiFi, Outdoor pool, Pet friendly, Terrace
- View:Mountain view, Outdoor swimming pool
- Bed Type:2 Queen beds, 4 single beds, Sofa
- Categories:All, Paphos / Polis
Prices start at: €210 per night
Stephanie Villa is an exquisite 4 – bedroom luxury villa in the Simou Village of Paphos, Cyprus. Cradled among spectacular views of the mountain and just near the river, Stephanie Villa embodies a village life flavor with a touch of sheer luxury.
Stephanie Villa is surrounded by enchanting, picturesque gardens with different kind of trees where you can taste their fresh fruits and admire the various flowers and shrubs. Indeed, the location of the villa near the river makes it a welcome retreat in the hot summer months as the climate is much more comfortable than the coastal resorts with much less humidity.
The gorgeously landscaped estate, which is built in a land of 4,000 sq.m., welcomes you with a modern furnished open plan kitchen with dining and living area. Just some steps away you will find the patio doors that lead out to the patio where you will find the villa’s private swimming pool.
The villa is built to offer you the most relaxing vacation.
- Savor a delicious soak in the hot tub and refresh your body into the pool with a morning swim or just enjoy the sun on one of the sun beds placed around the swimming pool.
- Linger in the lounge as the children play on the charming swing set. The big kids playground (400 sq.m.) is specially equipped with grass, fields with swings and other toys to make sure that your kids will spend unforgettable times there.
- Kindle the barbeque grill and join each other around the eight – person wooden dining table so to enjoy your dinner under the stars with the incredible view of the pool and the mountains.
The well-equipped kitchen displays country charm in wood cabinets and a cheery pottery collection. It is equipped with fridge/freezer, electric oven and 4 ring hob, microwave, French coffee machine, Cyprus coffee machine and toaster. It is fully furnished with plates, glasses, wine glasses, pool glasses, pots and anything else you may need during your vacation. In addition to this, in the first floor there is a second kitchen equipped with 2 ring hob, microwave, cloth wash machine, dry machine and iron.
The dining area is equipped with a large dining table and 8 chairs with view of the pool and the mountain from the big window.
In Kitchen living room area, a blue color suite showcases a fireplace, two sofas (one 3 seater settee and one 2 seater settee) with coffee table and side tables with table lamps. For entertainment there is a TV with satellite (with more than 250 channels) and a DVD player.
Likewise, the main living room area has an off-white color suite comprising with two 3 seater settee and one 2 seater settee with coffee table and side tables with table lamps. For entertainment there is a 36’ TV with satellite (with more than 250 channels) and a DVD player
The villa features four bedrooms—three with double size beds, and one with two single rooms. The main bedroom has a balcony, where you can enjoy the wonderful views over open countryside and the pool view. Each of Stephanie Villa bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom, air conditioning units both for cooling and heating and hairdryer. In addition to this, there are two single sofa beds that you can use, a baby cot or extra small bed and highchair can be provided on request.
The location offers a supreme balance of seclusion and convenience. While you’ll find peace and quiet at Stephanie Villa, it’s only a 5-minute drive from restaurants and tavernas. It’s a 20-minute drive to Paphos Town, and a 15-minute drive to Polis Chrysochous Bay—allowing for fantastic daytrips before returning to this private paradise.
For our clients’ convenience, in the front of Stephanie Villa there is private road for entrance in the villa with parking space for 6 cars.
Complementary welcome pack comprising of several breakfast items, fruit and wine are provided on arrival to all our guests.